Planning an Event

If you are planning to hold an event in Mole Valley there are a number of different considerations you will need to make. Please be aware that most events require several weeks to plan safely and you may need to apply for a licence or permissions for things like alcohol, road closures or to hold your event on Mole Valley District Council land. Please use the links below to find out more:

Event Road Closure

Organising an Event on Council Land

Organising a Large Public Event

Planning a Street Party

Temporary Event Notice