Striving to become carbon neutral and maximising opportunities to ensure Mole Valley remains a highly attractive area.
- Work towards becoming a carbon neutral organisation by 2030 while using our role as place leader to influence carbon reduction across Mole Valley
- Protect and enhance the natural and built environment, and ensure our areas of natural beauty and wildlife are well looked after
- Promote the development of sustainable infrastructure, with a particular focus on active travel
- Support recycling, waste reduction and measures to improve sustainability
- Build pride in Mole Valley by focusing on things such as: keeping streets clean and litter free, promoting responsible dog ownership, being tough on flytipping and supporting community volunteering
- Continue to influence partner agencies to prevent and lessen the impact of air quality and flooding