The Council usually meets up to six times a year and is chaired by the Chairman of the Council.
These meetings are open to members of the public and are webcast online, unless stated otherwise.
Full Council is responsible for a number of key functions, which include:
- Agreeing our policy framework and budget
- Approving plans and strategies
- Electing the Leader and members of the Cabinet
- Electing the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Council
- Making amendments to our constitution
Agendas and Minutes
View the agendas and minutes for the Council.