Moving into Mole Valley

Information on:

Are you moving in?

Tell us about a change of address

All existing properties in Mole Valley should already have bins at their address.

Residents moving into an existing property without bins can request them. You will need to make a card payment for the bin(s).

Use our My Mole Valley facility and find a range of information tailored to where you live, including:

  • who your councillor is
  • bin collections at your address
  • planning applications