Personal Searches

To do a personal search on a property in Mole Valley, you will need to complete a Search Request form.

Your personal search report will be returned to you via email on your requested ‘delivery date’.

If you require help, email

Useful information

Since no standard forms are required in order to carry out a personal search, it is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain any other information you require.

We recommend that personal searches are only carried out by experienced individuals, due to the complex nature of the process.

The personal search of the Local Land Charges Register, which is held in electronic format, will be conducted on your behalf by our staff.

The Highways CON29R search can be obtained by contacting Surrey County Council Highways.

Information regarding Radon Gas, and a Radon address search, can be obtained by visiting the UK Radon website.

Requesting a personal search

Personal searches must be booked at least three working days in advance by using the below online form.

For example, if a booking is requested on a Monday, the earliest time the personal search can be sent will be Thursday.

It is not possible to add addresses to an existing appointment unless the appointment is still at least three working days away.

All requested CON29R data must also be ordered at least three working days in advance.

Request a Search


The personal search is free of charge.

If you require us to supply CON29 data, this will need to be requested at the time of booking the appointment.

The following CON29R enquiries can be requested free of charge:

1.1l, 3.7a, 3.7b, 3.7c, 3.7d, 3.7f, 3.8, 3.10, 3.12, 3.13b(i), 3.13c

Assisted service

You may prefer to buy a compiled report, which will be sent to you by email or post.

The fee for this service is £35.

If you choose our assisted service, the report should be with you within three working days.

Book assisted service

The report comprises the Local Land Charges Register, all relevant Planning history (back to 1948), and details of any entries in the Contaminated Land Register.

For a fee of £41 we can supply all of the above plus Building Control data.

Schedule of Registers