Street Name Signs

If a street name sign has been damaged or is missing, please use the form via the link below with details of the location and what the issue is.

We are only able to replace and repair street name signs for public roads.

Report Damaged or Missing Street Sign

Traffic information signs (excluding street name signs)

For road signs such as those giving directions, speed limits or warnings please contact Surrey County Council Highways Department.