Delivering a great customer experience is important to us.
This is demonstrated through our five core values that make up our customer promise.
Our Customer Promise demonstrates the level of service you can expect to receive when contacting us.
We expect our staff to provide you with customer care that reflects our organisational values to listen, trust, lead, care and respect.
In return we ask you to please treat our staff with respect and not to use abusive or inappropriate language when contacting us:
- We will listen to you and help you to find a solution
- You can trust us to be honest and open with you, and to be professional at all times
- We will be sensitive to your enquiry and will treat it with care. We will explain our decisions and be clear about how we can help
- We will treat you with respect and ask you to do the same
- We will take the lead on making improvements to our services based on your feedback
You said, We did…
We value the feedback that we get from our customers to help us improve the services that we offer.
Recognising excellent customer care
If you have experienced excellent customer service from one of our employees that has not only met, but exceeded your expectations, you could nominate them for a Shine Award.
Customer Care standards of service
- 80% of calls to be answered within 60 seconds
- all emails/letters to be acknowledged within three working days and answered in full within 10 working days of receipt
- all voicemail messages should be responded to by the end of the next working day
Our reception is open Monday to Friday 9am to 2.30pm.
To ensure we can provide you with the help you need, please book an appointment with a named officer before visiting our offices, particularly as we are able to offer a great deal of help and support without the need to visit us.
To find out if you need an appointment, call 01306 885001.
As part of our commitment to good customer care, we ensure that our reception area is:
- clean and tidy at all times
- accessible for disabled visitors
- equipped with a hearing loop
- open at the published time
- staffed by friendly and helpful employees
- easy to find
We welcome your feedback on how we are doing both when we do things well and when we need to improve.
We recognise that there are times when things can go wrong. If you have a complaint, please ask to speak to the relevant service manager in the first instance so that we can try to resolve it straight away.
For formal complaints, please contact us.