Councillors’ Register of Interests

Councillors are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their financial interests (called ‘disclosable pecuniary interests’) and other interests.

The financial interests include:

  • Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
  • Sponsorship (including electoral expenses and support from a Trade Union)
  • Contracts
  • Land (including property)
  • Licences
  • Corporate Tenancies
  • Securities

The declaration of interests includes those of a spouse, civil partner or equivalent.

Individual district Councillors’ Declaration of Interest forms are available to view.