Council Tax: Change of Details

If you have changed your name, someone has moved into or out of your property, or if somebody has passed away, use the form below to tell us.

Tell us about a change of details

Change of address

Tell us if your address is changing due to:

  • moving into Mole Valley
  • moving out of Mole Valley
  • moving within Mole Valley

Tell us about a change of address

If you are unsure, type your postcode into My Mole Valley.

Landlord or agent reporting a tenant moving in or out of an address

Report tenant moving

Moving within Mole Valley

If you are a garden waste subscriber, you will need to tell us using the Garden Waste: Manage my Subscription form. Please also remember to take your brown-lidded bin with you to your new property.