Cemeteries & Burial Sites
A 14 acre site contains a woodland burial area, Muslim burial area and lawn cemetery where full burials and cremated remains interments take place. There is also an ashes scattering garden, with a wall to take memorial plaques.
- Address: Reigate Road, Dorking, RH4 1QF
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 9am until dusk, seven days a week, including Bank Holidays
- Facilities: public toilets, limited parking, water taps and watering cans
Full burials, cremated remains interments and scattering of ashes takes place Monday to Friday.
The woodland area is now almost full with only a few grave spaces still available.
The ashes scattering area in a circular bed, planted with a weeping willow, in front of the memorial wall. The ashes are scattered into the bed and a memorial plaque can be installed on the wall behind.
Chapel and cemetery buildings
A small, Grade II listed Church of England chapel is available for funeral or memorial services. Other buildings include a disused non-conformist chapel, the original mortuary and the cemetery lodge.
Searching for friends or relatives
We are happy to assist people in tracing friends or relatives who they believe to be buried at the cemetery. No cost applies if a search only involves one or two persons. Please call us on 01306 885001.
Randalls Park Cemetery and Crematorium is owned and maintained by Dignity Funeral Services.
- Address: Randalls Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 0AG
- Telephone: 01372 363181
- Open: 9am to 5pm, grounds are open 9am to 6.30pm
- Facilities; 93 parking spaces, three disabled spaces
The Clandon Wood site, includes a 31 acre wildflower meadow, new native woodland, ponds and wetland. The whole site is dedicated as space for burials and the burial of cremated remains.
The beautiful glass Pavilion is also available for funeral, memorial and cremation services (the actual cremation takes place at the local crematorium).
It is recommended that residents wishing to use Clandon Wood should book a plot in advance.
- Address: Clandon Wood Nature Reserve and Natural Burial Ground, Epsom Road, West Clandon, Guildford, GU4 7FN
- Telephone: 01483 479614
- Email: email@example.com