'Above and Beyond' Customer Service Awards
Have you experienced excellent customer service from a Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) employee or team that has not only met, but exceeded your expectations? If so, then you could nominate them for an 'Above and Beyond' Customer Service Award.
Anyone who is currently employed by MVDC or working on behalf of MVDC can be nominated. Nominations can be for an individual, a group or a team. You just need to make sure that your nomination stands out.
Nominations can be made by anyone - residents, business, stakeholders, Councillors and staff. Relatives are not allowed to be nominated.
MVDC has high expectations of all staff, in line with its Customer Promise and Values. We expect our staff to provide you with customer care that reflects our organisational values to listen, trust, care, respect and lead.
- We will listen to you and help you to find a solution
- You can trust us to be honest and open with you, and to be professional at all times
- We will be sensitive to your enquiry and will treat it with care. We will explain our decisions and be clear about how we can help
- We will treat you with respect and ask you to do the same
- We will take the lead on making improvements to our services based on your feedback
These awards seek to recognise those who have gone 'above and beyond' these expectations.
Nominations can be submitted throughout the year and the judging panel will determine which nominations demonstrate best practice in customer service. The judging panel will assess nominations upon the strength of the nomination alone, so please provide as much detail as possible on the form.