If you require a parking permit to park then you must ensure that you have a valid permit displayed by 1st July 2020. Please complete an online application to apply for or renew a parking permit and provide any necessary supporting documents. A member of the Parking Services Team will contact you for payment.
Off-peak resident annual permits are designed for residents of the Mole Valley District who work away from home during the day but return in the evenings and at weekends. At £120 per year, residents can save over £500 by buying the permits instead of pay and display tickets.
The off-peak permits can be used in the long term car park within the town specified on your permit, Monday to Friday from 8am to 9am, 5pm to 6pm and all day Saturday. Parking remains free from 6pm to 8am weekdays and all day Sunday.
To qualify for an Off-Peak permit:
- Your usual place of residence must be within Mole Valley. If you do not regularly live at the property then you do not qualify for a permit irrespective of your interest in the property; and
- Your vehicle must be registered to the address for which you are applying.
Documents you will need for all Resident Off-Peak Parking Permit applications and renewals:
Proof of Residency. Acceptable documents include
A recent utility bill, bank statement or payslip no more than 3 months old (electricity, gas, landline phone, water bill)
Benefit Award Statement, Tenancy Agreement or letter from your Landlord confirming your tenancy
Proof that you are the registered keeper of the vehicle. Acceptable documents include:
- The vehicle registration document (V5) showing your name and permit address
- A letter on headed paper from your employer stating the vehicle details, registration and that you have full time use of this company vehicle at the permit address
- A copy of the vehicle lease/hire agreement showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
- An insurance policy schedule showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
Photocopies and online downloads of the above will be accepted.
Apply for a Resident Off-Peak Parking Permit ›
For more information
Please contact Parking Services at Parking@molevalley.gov.uk