Concessionary permit for Mole Valley parents and carers to allow them to park for a specific time period in a specific Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) car park while dropping off and collecting children from school or nursery. Permits cost £50 for five years for school parents and carers with a pro-rata charge of £20 for two years for nursery parents and carers.
Please use the link below to apply for a Concessionary Permit
Please read the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for a concessionary parking permit, applicants must have a child at a Mole Valley school or nursery.
- Parents and carers with children at the following schools and nurseries are currently included as being eligible for a Concessionary permit:
- (a) Busy Bees Nursery – parent/carers to park in Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall car park
(b) Dorking Nursery - parent/carers to park in Southside car park
(c) Rainbow Playgroup - parent/carers to park in Lower Road car park
(d) St Martin's School - parent/carers to park in St Martin's Walk car park
(e) St Paul's School - parents/carers to park in Southside car park
- Only valid for:
- (a) Morning: 8.30 - 9.30am
(b) Lunchtime: 11.50am - 12.25pm (Busy Bees and Rainbow Nursery only)
(c) Afternoon: 3 - 4pm
- A Concessionary permit is valid for five years with a one off payment. This payment will be pro-rata for a shorter time period.
- The permit must be displayed on the windscreen of your vehicle when parked in the allocated car park at the specified times. Failure to display a permit may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Failure to renew a permit before or on the expiry date will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- A permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- MVDC reserves the right to refuse issue of a permit or to cancel a permit if fraudulent information has been supplied.
- You may update or change your vehicle details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. MVDC reserves the right to charge an administration fee for issuing a new permit.
- A permit holder must cancel their permit if they no longer have a child at one of the eligible schools or nurseries.
- MVDC reserves the right to cancel a parking permit at any time subject to giving the permit holder seven days written notice. Where MVDC cancels a parking permit a pro-rata refund for the remaining full years of the permit will be made. Where a permit is cancelled because of fraud or misuse the permit holder will not be eligible for a refund.
- The permit may only be used for vehicles licensed as private or goods vehicles.
- MVDC's current Off-Street Parking Orders apply to the use of permits. These are available upon request.
- You can cancel your permit by contacting email@example.com if you cancel once the permit period has started, refunds can only be obtained on the full calendar years remaining.
- Exclusion of Liability - MVDC does not undertake to supervise the parking place and will not accept any liability for loss or damage to motor vehicles or their contents howsoever caused, or injury to any person howsoever such injury is caused, unless or to the extent caused by proven negligence of MVDC its representatives or agents.
- Variation of Terms and Conditions - by applying for or purchasing any type of permit, the holder:
- (a) certifies that all the information that the applicant has given in the application process is correct;
(b) accepts the MVDC’s terms and conditions as varied from time to time; and
(c) agrees to be bound by and comply with the relevant Traffic Regulation Orders which may be varied from time to time
MVDC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, application procedures and the relevant Traffic Regulation Orders and at any time.
- Any contravention of these Terms and Conditions will render the permit invalid and a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued.
- Data Protection and Fair Processing Notice for Forms
- (a) MVDC is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
(b) MVDC will investigate any cases of suspected fraud or misuse of the permit. If MVDC finds evidence of fraud or misuse it will suspend the permit and withdraw the facility to purchase permits. MVDC may also cancel permits already purchased, which may render the vehicle owner liable to pay a penalty charge and possible vehicle removal storage fees. MVDC may also prosecute where they consider that fraud or intentional misuse has taken place.
Further information about how we handle your data