Gold permits allow you to park in any Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) long stay car park and cost £1075 per year.
Once a permit application has been completed the permit will be valid for 24 months and it will enable you to purchase permit parking sessions for 1, 3 or 12 month lengths. Please read the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Your virtual permit will be valid instantly and your parking session will be valid from the selected date. Gold permits are issued virtually so there is no need to display a paper permit in your vehicle; our Civil Enforcement Officers will know that your permit is active through their handheld devices when checking vehicles.
If you would like to apply for a Swan Centre permit (a pro-rata permit to cover selected days of the week, rather than a full week) or a Concessionary permit, email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- A Gold permit is available to all applicants.
- Gold permits may be used in any of MVDC's long stay Pay & Display car parks as stated in point 16. MVDC may, upon giving reasonable notice to the permit holder, restrict the use of the permit in a specified car park.
- A Gold permit can be paid for on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- A Gold permit can be purchased at a pro-rata cost for a minimum of one nominated day each week. Enquiries should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A virtual permit will be issued and therefore a permit does not need to be displayed in the vehicle.
- Failure to renew a permit before or on the expiry date will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- A permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- Permit applications should be made online by accessing the link on MVDC’s website. MVDC does not issue permits to personal callers at Pippbrook. Any applicant who requires assistance with submitting an online application should call for assistance.
- MVDC reserves the right to refuse issue of a permit or to cancel a permit if fraudulent information has been supplied.
- Reminders regarding renewal of permits will be sent by email to the email address provided at the time of application.
- Permits can only be allocated to one vehicle at a time. You may update or change your vehicle details by logging on to the online permit portal. You may make two permanent and six temporary changes per application. If incorrect vehicle details are supplied this will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- MVDC reserves the right to cancel a parking permit at any time subject to giving the permit holder seven days written notice. Where MVDC cancels a parking permit a pro-rata refund for the remaining full days of the permit will be made. Where a permit is cancelled because of fraud or misuse the permit holder will not be eligible for a refund.
- The permit may only be used for vehicles licensed as private or goods vehicles.
- MVDC's current Off-Street Parking Orders apply to the use of permits. These are available upon request.
- You can cancel your permit by logging on the online portal. If you cancel once the permit period has started, refunds can only be obtained on the full days remaining.
- Gold permits are valid in any of the following MVDC long stay car parks:
a) Dorking: Reigate Road, High Street/Wathen Road, Dene Street, South Side, St Martins Walk (you must use the long term section only), South Street, Junction Road and Church Street
b) Leatherhead: Randalls Road and Station Road. Church Hall/Road car park is specifically excluded
c) Ashtead: Grove Road and Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall (excluding front section adjacent to Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall).
d) Bookham: Lower Shott.
- Exclusion of Liability - MVDC does not undertake to supervise the parking place and will not accept any liability for loss or damage to motor vehicles or their contents howsoever caused, or injury to any person howsoever such injury is caused, unless or to the extent caused by proven negligence of MVDC its representatives or agents.
- Variation of Terms and Conditions - By applying for or purchasing any type of permit, the holder:
a) certifies that all the information that the applicant has given in the application process is correct;
b) accepts the MVDC’s terms and conditions as varied from time to time; and
c) agrees to be bound by and comply with the relevant Traffic Regulation Orders which may be varied from time to time
MVDC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, application procedures and the relevant Traffic Regulation Orders and at any time.
- Any contravention of these Terms & Conditions will render the permit invalid and a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued.
- Data Protection and Fair Processing Notice for Forms
a) MVDC is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
b) MVDC will investigate any cases of suspected fraud or misuse of the permit. If MVDC finds evidence of fraud or misuse it will suspend the permit and withdraw the facility to purchase Permits. MVDC may also cancel permits already purchased, which may render the vehicle owner liable to pay a penalty charge and possible vehicle removal and storage fees. MVDC may also prosecute where they consider that fraud or intentional misuse has taken place.
Further information about how we handle your data