Mole Valley District Council has a number of football pitches available for hire from September to April each year. Demand for pitches across the district is high and priority is given to existing user clubs and local teams.
Booking a pitch - clubs and local teams
You can call 01306 885001 or email email@example.com for an application form which will be sent to you along with the 'Conditions for Letting Football Pitches 2019/20'. Please read this carefully before signing. Information relating to fees can be found below.
Booking a pitch - casual hire
Priority is given to existing user clubs and local teams. If you wish to hire a pitch privately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01306 885001 and the availability of pitches will be checked for you.
Football pitch locations
With changing facilities
- King George V Playing Field, North Holmwood: one full size and one mini pitch
- Kingston Road, Leatherhead: one full size pitch
- Meadowbank Recreation Ground, Dorking: one full size and one mini pitch
Without changing facilities
- Fortyfoot Road Recreation Ground, Leatherhead: one full size pitch
Hire fees for the 2020/21 season
- adult with changing facilities: £133
- adult without changing facilities: £67
- junior with changing facilities: £84
- junior without changing facilities: £42
For football clubs who have been awarded the FA Charter Standard, a 10% reduction in fees will apply upon receipt of proof.
Fees for booked matches are to be paid in advance by the first day of the month, for that month. If payment has not been received by this required time, all matches booked during that month will be cancelled.