Littering from a vehicle is against the law.
Under the Littering from Vehicles Outside London (Keepers: Civil Penalties) Regulations 2018, a civil penalty can be issued against the owner/registered keeper of the vehicle involved.
To report someone littering from a vehicle we will require your contact details.
Should Mole Valley District Council decide to prosecute the offender, you must be willing to provide a witness statement. Please only complete the form if you are willing to do so.
What we will need from you:
- what was littered
- when and where it took place
- details of who littered from the vehicle for example driver, front passenger, rear offside or nearside passenger
- whether you are aware who did it - for example name and address of the person responsible
- description of the vehicle involved
- vehicle registration
- description of the person who littered (if available)
- visibility and weather conditions at the time it took place
- any other information you have to help us identify the person responsible
You can upload any photos or video footage via the form as supporting evidence.