Anti-social Behaviour and our Joint Enforcement Team

Our Joint Enforcement Team (JET) works across Mole Valley to help combat anti-social behaviour in the district.

Report Anti-social behaviour quickly online

You can report Anti-social behaviour to us using the forms below. Reasonable activity, such as children playing, everyday DIY (unless at unreasonable times), groups of young people in the street or in parks is not ASB (unless they are being rowdy, abusive, causing damage or other crime).


Report Abandoned Vehicles

Report Fly-posting

Report Fly-tipping

Report Graffiti

Report Littering from Vehicle

Report Littering in a Park

For other ASB including littering, community ASB such as nuisance neighbours, and ASB in parks and open spaces, please report it via the following link:

Report ASB

Contact the Environmental Health team if you are being affected by noise and noisy neighbours/businesses, loud music, bonfires and fireworks, or dogs.

Other ASB which is dealt with by the Police includes crimes such as damaging property, graffiti, taking drugs in public, vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use, drunken, rowdy or threatening behaviour.

Community Mediation offers an alternative approach to resolving neighbour disputes and community ASB.  Mediation Surrey offers a free service to residents of Surrey.

Domestic CCTV
Responsibility for enforcing the law for the use of domestic CCTV rests with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO). 
Full information about what you need to do to comply with the rules for data protection can be found on the ICO’s website:

If you feel you are being filmed inappropriately by domestic CCTV, then please follow this link where you can find further guidance, and also report to the ICO:

Contact us

Please email, call us on 01306 885001 or speak to one of the JET in person when you see them out and about. In an emergency, always dial 999 and in a non-emergency incident, dial 101 to speak to the Police.

You can also follow the JET on Facebook.