Council Tax: Change of Details

If you have changed your name or if somebody has passed away use the form below to notify the Council Tax team.


Tell us about a Change of Details ›


Change of Address

Tell us if you are:

  • Moving into Mole Valley
  • Moving out of Mole Valley
  • Moving within Mole Valley


Tell us about a Change of Address ›

If you are unsure, type your postcode into My Mole Valley.

Moving into Mole Valley

Please note we are unable to process change of address notifications more than 14 days in advance.

Information on Council Tax charges, how to pay make payments including details on how to pay by Direct Debit and to sign up for e-billing can be found in our Council Tax section.

All existing properties in the district should already have bins. Residents moving into an existing property without bins can request them onlineYou will need to make a card payment for the bin(s).

Use our My Mole Valley facility and find a range of information tailored to where you live, including who your councillor is, bin collections and planning applications.

Moving within Mole Valley

If you are a garden waste subscriber, you will need to take your brown-lidded bin with you to your new property.

For further information, please contact