Subject to Mole Valley District Council receiving funding from the UK Shared Prosperity Fund, the Community Capacity Building and Infrastructure Support Grant Scheme is available to community and voluntary groups across Mole Valley. This provides revenue funding to deliver social action projects which encourage volunteering and community participation, and increase life chances.
In addition a small amount of capital funding is available to carry out works to improve community infrastructure which helps to build pride in place.
Charities, voluntary, community and not-for-profit groups carrying out valuable work within the Mole Valley community are invited to apply.
While the total amount of funding available in 2022/23 is likely to be relatively small (£50,838 total) within this amount there is no restriction on the amount that can be applied for.
Applications in support of projects which would help achieve the following objectives are particularly welcome.
- Increase volunteering
- Increase participation in community activities
- Improve a town/village centre or high street
- Improve community infrastructure e.g a community building or space
- Create or improve a local green space
- Enhance the cultural, historic or heritage offer
- Reduce crime
- Enhance local arts, cultural, heritage and creative activities
- Encourage people to visit and explore the local area
- Enhance sports activities
- Improve digital connectivity
- Reduce the cost of living
How do I apply?
Applications for 2022/23 have been received and the fund is now closed.
Please call on 01306 885001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.