Tree Felling Consent
St Nicholas Church, The Street, Charlwood, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0EE
(1) Cut back perimeter hedgerows from church yard by up to 2m, including Yew and Chestnut tree elements;
(2) Cut back Ash, Yew and Hazel trees to give 1m clearance from Lych Gate;
(3 & 4) Lift the crown of one Beech (3) and one Ash (4) trees to give 2.5m ground clearance by removal of branches not exceeding 100mm ;
(5) Cut back one Yew tree by Half Moon P.H. to clear adjoining wall by up to 0.5m;
(6) Cut back old mixed hedge from churchyard by up to 2m;
(7) Cut back Yew tree (A1) to give 1m clearance from path and 2.5m ground clearance;
(8) Remove basal and stem re-growth from one Holly tree and crown lift to give 2.5m ground clearance;
(9) Remove basal and stem re-growth from one Holly tree and cut back previously pruned branches to trunk;
(10) Crown lift all other trees around gravestones as appropriate to give 2.5m ground clearance by removal of branches not exceeding 100mm
The pruning of all fruit trees within the churchyard by up to 0.5m in accordance with good horticultural practice;
The above works include the removal of any dead trees and dead branches from trees under the exemption to the tree protection regulations and the cutting back of hedgerows under the exemptions to the hedgerow regulations.
The above work items requiring consent to be carried out on one occasion within two years of the date of this consent. The above items of work may then be carried out on an ongoing basis, every 2 years as is necessary to control over growing trees until the year 2040 (10 occasions).
This application has already been decided. You cannot comment on it
09-Feb-2018 * Not applicable for certain types of application, including Tree Applications.