Coronavirus (COVID-19) latest information and advice
5 things you can do to help yourself and your community.
- Keep up to date on official guidance at nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Share information from trusted sources only - don't spread rumour and misinformation
- Stay sensible - wash hands regularly and keep physical contact at a minimum
- Do you need help? Can you help others?
- Stay in touch and keep your mind healthy
- Find the latest information surreycc.gov.uk/coronavirus
Here is some advice on the best way to look after yourself and your community during coronavirus.
Whether you're looking for help, or want to offer help in your local community, we have details of local trusted contacts and places that can offer support, whatever that help may be.
We have set up a new community helpline to direct you to services that can help during the coronavirus pandemic.
Community Helpline number: 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
This community phone line is here for two things:
- To help direct residents who need support, such as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend, to services who can help.
- To provide advice on where to register your offer of help to support your community.
It is not a medical helpline. For any medical enquiries you need to visit 111.nhs.uk.
Stay connected keep in touch
With many people working from home, children not at school and many in self isolation it's important to keep in touch with the outside world and keep yourself entertained. Some people may struggle with being on their own for periods of time so it's important to look after your and other people's mental health.
Find out more practical hints and tips about your health and wellbeing.
Printer Friendly Version