You said, We did...
Our Values include listening to our customers and caring about what you tell us.
You can give us your feedback at any time by completing an
or by calling us on 01306 885001.
Here are some examples of the changes we have made to the way we do things as a result of your feedback since September 2016. Other examples can be downloaded below. We hope that these help make life a little easier when you contact us:
- Contaminated bins. You told us that putting stickers on bins when we were unable to collect your waste was not helpful. We now use self-locking tags instead of stickers to explain more clearly what can and can't be placed in your bin.
- Paying for allotments. You told us it was not clear how to do this online. We have made this clearer on our website.
- Visitor parking permits at reception. You told us that the process for purchasing a visitor parking permit, (for the on-road resident parking schemes) at reception is too long. We have simplified that process.
- Receipts for online payments. You told us that you needed a receipt to confirm your online payment has gone through. We have added this to all our online payments.
- Bulky Waste collections. You told us you weren't sure if we would accept washing machines or cookers. We have added these to our list on our website.
- WiFi in our reception area. You told us it would be helpful if we could offer WiFi in our reception area so that you can access our services on your mobile or tablet while you are at our Pippbrook offices. We now offer free WiFi at Pippbrook.
- Christmas bin collections. You told us that the bin hangars kept blowing away in the wind so we changed them to self-locking tags.