Local councils must publish certain information set out in the Local Government Transparency Code.
Unless otherwise stated this information is published annually by the 30 April. A number of Mole Valley data sets in reusable CSV format can be found on data.gov.uk.
Anyone can share, publish or edit this data, for personal or commercial use, though you must adhere to the Open Government Licence for public sector information. If you develop an application for use by a wider audience, please ensure you follow the data.gov.uk code of conduct.
The data can also be used with any Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licensed material.
Spending and procurement
- The Contracts Register, Invitations to Tender Exceeding £5000, and Expenditure Exceeding £500 information is published quarterly and is available in the 'downloads' section at the bottom of this page.
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (CSV file) (April 2019)
- Waste contracts (CSV file) (one-off publication 31 December 2014)
Mole Valley District Council does not possess a Government Procurement card and so does not publish any information under this requirement.
Land and social housing asset and parking information
- Local authority land and building assets (Excel file) April 2019
- Parking spaces (PDF file) April 2019
Mole Valley District Council does not hold any social housing assets and does not have a parking account so does not publish any information under these requirements.
- Organisation chart (CSV file) April 2019
- Senior salary count (CSV file) April 2019
- Senior salaries (CSV file) April 2019
- Pay multiple (CSV file) April 2019
- Trade union facility time (CSV file) April 2019
- Fraud (PDF file) April 2019
- Constitution (link to MVDC Constitution page)
Links to other data
- MVDC Freedom of Information Requests submitted through the WhatDoTheyKnow website
- Surrey-i (data on Surrey)
- data.gov.uk (data across all areas of government)
- Business Rates Information (FOI)(published quarterly)
The Contracts Register for April - June 2019 will be published shortly.