Council Offices & Services
Mole Valley District Council (MVDC)'s main office is located in Dorking. There is also a HelpShop in Leatherhead which can be found in the library.
The Pippbrook offices are open to the public Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. The address is Reigate Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1SJ (map and directions).
Customer Services can be contacted during these hours on 01306 885001.
MVDC services available to residents include:
- make payments using the kiosk
- planning enquiries
- housing-related matters
- general enquiries
- parking enquiries
- benefits applications
- council tax and business rates enquiries
- waste and recycling
- reporting anti-social behaviour
- information relating to grants
- environmental health
- pick up leaflets/forms
- leisure information
- information about elections and how to vote
HelpShop in Leatherhead
Please see the HelpShop page.