Mole Valley District Council's HelpShop in Leatherhead provides a second point of contact for the district's residents who are unable to travel to the main offices in Dorking. Residents can drop-in, call or email the customer services staff there.
The friendly, knowledgeable customer service staff at the HelpShop can answer questions on council services, help with forms and provide other information. You can also make payments using the payment kiosk.
The HelpShop is located in Leatherhead library at:
The Mansion, Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8DP
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30am - 4.30pm*
*The HelpShop desk will be unmanned for 45 minutes between 1.15 - 2pm each day and is also unmanned on Saturdays, though the payment kiosk will remain open during these times.
Customer Services staff can be contacted by calling 01306 885001 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday - Friday or you can email email@example.com
At the HelpShop you can:
- make payments through the kiosk
- buy black sacks
- buy RADAR keys and laundry tokens
- get help to check completed Council forms
- have your documents photocopied and sent to the Benefits Team
- view current planning applications
You can also get information on:
- Mole Valley Life: TEC, Community Transport & Social Centres
- waste and recycling collections
- other Council services