Problems Paying

If you are having difficulty paying your council tax, please contact the Revenues team at Mole Valley District Council to discuss payment options. You don't have to pay your Council Tax in one go - you can pay in instalments if you prefer.

If you are on a low income, you may be eligible for Council Tax Support.

Other discounts are also available, for example, if you live in your property alone.

For more information about these options, please call 01306 879293 or email

If you are also having difficulty paying other bills, you may wish to consider seeking independent advice regarding your finances.

More information is available from Citizens Advice Bureau, Money Advice Service, CAP (Christians Against Poverty) and Debt Advice Locator services.

If you are having difficulties with your water bills help may be available through the Water Support Scheme.

Last Updated: 05/11/2018

Printer Friendly Version

Anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve

For general enquiries use Report it, Apply for it or Contact Us