Housing Benefit Fraud
There are several ways in which you can report your suspicions of fraudulent behaviour to Mole Valley District Council (MVDC).
The Council's Fraud and Investigation Team investigate allegations of fraud and / or discrepancies in relation to the following: Social Housing Tenancy fraud, Council Tax Discount and Support, Housing Benefit, Disabled parking badges, Grants and other Council services.
- call the Fraud Hotline on 01306 879284 (24 hour line)
- email the Council's investigation team directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the MVDC offices or write to the Fraud and Investigation Team at MVDC, Pippbrook, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1SJ
All referrals will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Alternatively, you can report Housing Benefit Fraud only, directly to the Department For Work and Pension, Single Fraud Investigation Service.
You can do this in three ways:
- online: www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
- by telephone: Contact the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440. Your call is free and confidential you do not have to give your name or address. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. If you have speech or hearing problems you can use a text phone service on 0800 328 0512
- by post: NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston PR1 1GP