You said, We did...
Our Values include listening to our customers and caring about what you tell us.
You can give us your feedback at any time by completing an
or by calling us on 01306 885001.
Here are some examples of the changes we have made to the way we do things as a result of your feedback. Other examples can be downloaded below. We hope that these help make life a little easier when you contact us:
- Dorking Halls. New upholstery in the Martineau Hall. You told us our main cinema was looking weathered - we re-upholstered the seating and added a further row to accommodate more customers.
- Dorking Halls. New wheelchair space on the mezzanine level of the main cinema. This means that our wheelchair users now have a choice as to whether they sit on the ground floor or mezzanine level which is accessible via our lift with an accessible toilet facility directly behind.
- Parking Tickets. You said the wording on the back of parking tickets made it hard to understand how to appeal. The back of the tickets has been updated to explain the appeal processes better.
- Temporary Disability Parking Permits. You said that the wording on the temporary disability permit application was difficult to understand. This has been updated to make it easier to complete.
- Missed Bins. You told us it should be possible for a single resident to report that bins for the whole road have been missed if this is the case. We have updated the reporting forms so that this can now be done.
- Jobs at MVDC. A new jobs website has been created to make it easier for you to search and apply for jobs at MVDC
- Payment Kiosks at Pippbrook and the HelpShop. Colours have been updated to make it easier for you to read and follow instructions. More services have also been added.