Local councils must publish certain information set out in the Local Government Transparency Code.
Unless otherwise stated this information is published annually by the 30 April. A number of data sets in reusable CSV format can be found online (see 'Internet Links').
Spending and procurement
- The Contracts Register, Invitations to Tender Exceeding £500, and Expenditure Exceeding £500 information is published quarterly as CSV files available in the 'downloads' section at the bottom of this page.
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (CSV file) (April 2017)
- Waste contracts (CSV file) (one-off publication 31 December 2014)
Mole Valley District Council does not possess a Government Procurement card and so does not publish any information under this requirement.
Land and social housing asset and parking information
- Local authority land and building assets (CSV file) April 2017
- Parking spaces (PDF file) April 2017
Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) does not hold any social housing assets and does not have a parking account so does not publish any information under these requirements.