Funding and Grants
There are a variety of community funding and grant opportunities available from Mole Valley District Council and other bodies. Grants will be considered from organisations which deliver valuable services to Mole Valley residents and support Council priorities as outlined in our Corporate Strategy.
Click on the links for more information about the different grant funds available:
To find out which grant may be suitable for your organisation or project, complete the Expression of Interest online form. The funding round for applications to all annual grants for the year 2020/21 is now closed. The Small-Grants Community Fund has a quarterly deadline. The next deadline is 30 December 2019.
Based on the information you have provided, we will advise you if your project or organisation meets the eligibility criteria for one or more of our grant funds, and which would be the best fit. We will also provide you with grant application forms if relevant and give you the deadlines for applying. Please note that providing you with this information and an application form does not guarantee that your application will be successful.
Priority will be given to organisations which:
- show they will deliver improvements in at least one of the Council Strategy priority areas
- show they have community support
- work collaboratively with other agencies, organisations and individuals
- raise funding through as many sources as possible
- demonstrate that a grant will help to attract or unlock funding from other sources
Other Funding Sources
See 'Internet Links' for other sources of funding and information on successful fundraising.