Mole Valley Road Closures

Mole Valley District Council (MVDC), in consultation with relevant agencies such as Surrey Police and Surrey County Council (SCC), has the power to temporarily close a road for public events such as commemorations or street parties which are being held on the road.

If you would like to apply for a Road Closure for a Street Party or a Public Event, please visit our Temporary Road Closures page.

Road closures in Mole Valley approved under the Police Town Clauses Act 1847 are listed on this page.




Section of Road





9 June 201912.00pm (noon) - 5.30pmLeatherhead Town Bridge Part of Guildford Road (the bridge)Leatherhead

Leatherhead Riverside Festival

Mole Valley District Council    Complete
15 June 201910.30am - 12.00pm (noon)High Street The whole of the High StreetBookhamBookham Village Day ParadeBookham Community AssociationComplete
15 June 201911.35am - 11.50amLower Road (partial)Between East Street and the Car Park entrance BookhamBookham Village Day Parade  Bookham Community AssociationComplete
15 June 201911.35am - 12.00pm (noon)Church Road (partial)From The Park to Lower RoadBookhamBookham Village Day ParadeBookham Community AssociationComplete
30 June 201912.00pm (noon) - 5.30pmCamilla CloseCamilla CloseGreat BookhamStreet PartyResidents of Camilla CloseComplete

Contact or phone 01306 879338 if you have any queries concerning the road closures listed above.

SCC has the power to close roads for street works and large events (including sporting events) under Section 16a of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984. For more details on these road closures visit SCC's website.

Find out about road works in Mole Valley by visiting SCC's website.

View Road works in Surrey ›

If you have any concerns or wish to report a road works issue, please contact SCC.

Report a Highways Issue ›

Related Pages

Internet Links

MVDC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Last Updated: 03/06/2019

Printer Friendly Version

Anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve

For general enquiries use Report it, Apply for it or Contact Us